Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Week In Photos {4}

3/11-3/18

playing dress up

When I break a nail, I break it hard...

Got my car inspected and then got North Carolina licenses plates.

I have missed chicken noodle soup and crackers. Yum.

Switching out the winter for summer clothes.

Attempted a collage, that didn't work out. But we went to the Randolph Mint Museum. So many wonderful things there.

Jordan in front of the bamboo structure. I told him to close his eyes because the sun was too bright.



Bamboo Structure.

Our first grill!

Sweet sick baby.

2 comments:

  1. Some great pics here - thanks for sharing your lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photos like this as it gives me a glimpse as to what's going on in someone's world! Ouch! to the broken nail...I hate when that happens and now I just keep mine clipped short!

    P.S. My linkup will be back on tomorrow. Feel free to stop by and share any post from your blog you would like.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place