Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Wreath

I know it's a little late in the season, but I've made a holiday wreath for our front door. I used all materials I had on hand so the project ended up being free.

I started with a small branch wreath and then wrapped with with white yarn.



I wanted the natural wood to show too, so I didn't wrap it all the way.


After I wrapped it until I was satisfied I added part of some garland.


At first I was going to make several circles, but after the first one I thought it was enough. If I had a bigger wreath I probably would have added more. I cut out as much as I needed. I then used the same white yarn to attach it to the wreath.


I then took the moss covered "P" and attached it to the wreath, with the same yarn. I really like how it turned out. To make it not so "Christmas-y" I can just remove the garland.

Quick and easy project. I think it took me about 20 minutes. The hardest part was wrapping the yarn. It took so long!

Hope you like it :)


Linked ::   I Heart Nap Time      Flamingo Toes   A Year In Review @ Addicted 2 Decorating

2 comments:

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place