Thursday, December 1, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Things have been slow going on the home front here at the Pike House. We are all busy working and planning. I wanted to show you what I have been up to this week :)


My wonderful Husband got me a new, nicer camera. I'm still learning how to use it properly. For some reason a lot of my pictures are blurry. It's a Coolpix L105. Doesn't have the greatest reviews but it's a step up (I think, once I figure out how to not have blurry photos) from the Lumix I have.


We put up our Christmas tree. It's nowhere near completed. I gave Story free reign on placement of fun ornaments. So, they are all clumped in the front of the bottom half :)


I got to put up the special ones. This will be Story's fourth Christmas. I hope to make it to Kohls this week and pick up a new ornament. We also get a family one each year.


Just a few more decorations. Since we don't have a mantle we are using the bookcase to hold our stockings. I don't really like how busy it looks with all the movies showing. I might try and cover them up, just for the season.


Other than Christmas, I have been thinking more on the gallery wall. I would really like to finish it before Christmas. I have a few frames laying around that I can't wait to hang up.


And nothing would be accomplished without coffee. Even though it's out of season (already!!) I'm still enjoying Pumpkin Spice. 


So, just a little look into whats been going on over at our little slice of paradise. How are the Christmas plans coming at your house? Gearing up for family?

p.s. house to-do list coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I found a light up lighthouse for our house at CVS...only $6.99! Hopefully finishing my xmas decorating this weekend. I love where you put the tree!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place