Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Through The Years

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been M.I.A. these past few weeks. I came down with a super flu that knocked me on my butt for about 7 days. It was awful. I couldn't get out of bed or anything. So, I've been playing a lot of catch up.

Yesterday I showed you our Christmas decorations for the year. I thought it would be fun to show you all our past Christmases. This will be Story's fifth (!) Christmas, and our third as a married couple. In that time we've also lived in 5 different houses :) We've gotten around a lot.


Family Portraits




















Baking cookies





Night Before Christmas






Kitty






Family Time


















This will be our first Christmas in Indiana since 2009. We're really excited to get to spend this special time with Jordan's family. But we're missing our North Carolina family like crazy and really hope they can make the trek here to see us soon!


I can't believe how much Story has grown! The difference between 2009 and 2010 blows my mind. She's 4 1/2 now and is a Christmas expert. I can't wait to add photos of this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place