Friday, December 28, 2012

A Look Back At 2012

First off, am I the only one who is still writing 2010 instead of 2012? What is the matter with me?! 2013 is going to be difficult to get used to.

.

The number one post of the year is still the kitchen change in our old house. It's the number one post on my blog! :)


Y'all seem to really have a thing for my kitchens! 2012 brought about a move for us. All the way from North Carolina to Indiana. Number two post of the year is of our first apartment's kitchen.


After I showed you our new kitchen I finally got my act together and did a house tour. 


Back to our North Carolina duplex for the fourth top post of the year. After changing the layout on the kitchen we finally finished painting the cabinets. I say finished, but we really only did one side of the room. We never got around to the other side because we up and moved the next month!


Something completely un-house related comes in at number five. I picked out family outfits for an upcoming photo shoot. It was a lot of fun going through our closets and finding coordinating outfits. The best part is I didn't have to buy a single piece.


And here it is in action!

(slightly different due to the weather)

Keeping up with the clothing a WIW is coming in at number six. I'm always surprised at the top outfits.


Another WIW is a close seventh.


A more recent post comes in at number eight. I copied an abstract painting from Tanya at Dans le Townhouse


Another kitchen post is my number nine post of the year. You all gave such positive feedback that I was able to update it enough to have my number one post!


The last of the top ten posts of the year is yet again another kitchen post. (This has really motivated me to finish my current kitchen!)


It was a lot of fun looking back through this past year. Hard to believe we've moved twice! Overall it was a pretty great year. Jordan has been promoted twice since he started working for Target a little over a year ago. I've been able to find a job I really like as well. Our sweet little is now in Ballet Class and is writing her name like a champ. Kitty is still here, and didn't get fleas. I can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2013! I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place