Friday, March 29, 2013

Our Life Lately

I feel like I have been seriously slacking when it comes to blogging. Actually, I feel like I've been slacking in most things in my life. I'm still on the long road to recovery, one that has more ups and downs than I would have ever imagined. It feels like it was just Christmas, and now Easter is in two days. I'm not gonna lie, I still have a box of Christmas stuff out and not a single thing purchased for Easter (good thing Jordan works at Target) There are a few things going on, house wise. I just can't seem to clean up, and keep it up, long enough to snap some pictures. Instagram is going to have to cover it.



We've had a new dining room table, since the end of January. It was in pristine condition until the stupid cat knocked over 3 vases filled with flowers from Valentine's day. 

 

We painted a wall in the master bedroom. This was just the first coat. It actually looks amazing. I can't wait to work on the headboard.


Story got her ears pierced. She cried. When the lady handed her a mirror and asked her if she liked them, Story replied, "It hurts really bad, but they look beautiful."


A bit of nightstand styling. 

 

And the latest half way finished project. It will spell out "hello".


1 comment:

  1. don"t worry about what u haven't done...just look forward....go forward and keep designing your beautiful life.....one small smile at a time. You will all get there together......and with your talent...in style....love u so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place