Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Projects

Taking a cue from Kayla over at Home Coming, I've decided to start a "Weekend Projects" series. Hopefully it will keep me on task and held accountable to getting this house finished started. I probably won't be able to finish a project a weekend. Mostly because of my work schedule. But, this weekend I have two days off!

My first real project for the townhouse is the powder room downstairs. Because it's such a small space I assumed it wouldn't take too long to finish. Boy, was I wrong. There are so many tight corners, I have a lot of trim work to paint. And to top it all off there is a slat door. UGH!!!! It's taking way too long to finish. I gathered a bit of inspiration, enjoy!

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/originals/03/3b/46/033b4682f94bb3b01b115664780a7972.jpg 
source unknown


Beautiful Bathroom Design Ideas with Luxury Pure Black Color -2 
via 


http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fe/76/86/fe7686fa66bb7ecf565f503118a6594b.jpg 
source unknown


 
via 


 
via 


 
via 


dark powder room Photo by kfddesigns | Photobucket 
via 


Bathroom Gallery and this color... 
via 

Notice a theme yet? Beside being the slowest project ever, I have a feeling it's going to look super cool. I hope to have it finished and photographed my Monday. Wish me luck! :)





Linked ::

1 comment:

  1. Love that look. I painted my bathroom dark gray this past winter. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place