Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekend Projects --- Chalkboard Calendar

Back for another Weekend Projects! I really enjoyed going through all the inspiration last weekend and actually finishing the project! Let's hope I can keep it up this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favorite things in the old apartment was the chalkboard wall we had in the kitchen. I never really got around to blogging about it. Which was a shame because it was pretty cool.



We used it all the time! It had our chore list, weekend projects, grocery list, calendar and an area for Story to color. 

I really miss having that area. Now that we have more space in our Townhouse I have big plans :)

 

 

 

wall sized chalkboard calendar 

I am really excited to get going on this project. I've taped out the rough outline and Jordan has measured it out for me on paper. Hopefully I can get the rest of it taped without any problems. With Story starting school and Jordan and I both getting new jobs, we really need a place to write down all of our activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place