Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pregnancy Update :: Week 22-24

Okay, I am the absolute worst at taking these photos!!! I really thought I had managed to squeeze one in in these past few weeks, but I didn't... I really hope I can get back in to the swing of things soon. So no "official photos" of the bump, but I did get a few.

Week 22
We finally decided on a first name!!
Baby Pike is officially named Finley :)
Middle name tbt

Week 23
Christmas time!!!
Unexpected hospital visit
Heartbeat at 155
Finally got a flu shot


Week 24
Family Christmas!!
Our house flooded...
Caught a cold
Gearing up for a huge winter storm




1 comment:

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place