Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pregnancy Update :: Week 35

Hello to being 36 weeks 2 days pregnant! This is now a personal record for me! I had Story at 35 weeks 4 days, so this is the longest I've ever been pregnant. It's a bittersweet victory. I'm so glad she's still in there. She's getting the time she needs to plump up, and also hopefully flip. But she's also still in there and not in my arms... And having contractions for over a week and a half is not fun. Most of the time they're pretty mild, but they get pretty intense while I'm at work.

We had an appointment today and got some really great answers, and a possible timeline. EEEEKK!!! :) :)






I also did a little impromptu photo shoot in the nursery. The lighting was great and I was feeling pretty good.







Speaking of the nursery, I finally made more progress. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, as opposed to the snow that is falling right now, so I plan on getting a few photos of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place