Friday, April 6, 2012

Fashion Friday

Since we're moving I knew I wouldn't have as many house posts. I thought I would fill some blog space with a few more posts about fashion. I'll also be back with My Week In Photos. Did you know Droid now offers Instagram? I downloaded the app today. I can't wait to branch out and finally add people from the blogs I read. You can follow me @pikesplace.



shirt- Body Central. skirt- Buffalo Exchange. sandals- Gift.

earrings- Gift. arm candy- Gifts, Kay Jewelers, World Market, made by Story.





1 comment:

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place