Sunday, April 8, 2012

This Week In Photos

4/2-4/8


















1. Android finally has Instagram! Follow me @ pikesplace.
2. Got a new computer. My old one quit on me a little over a month ago. I'm so glad to finally have a computer that actually works.
3. Waiting for my shift to end at work. I put in my 2 weeks notice last week. Only 4 shifts left...
4. We are still packing. I can't believe how much stuff we have. I'm getting really tired of majority of our lives being in boxes. Really ready for this move to happen.
5. family portrait at Easter.
6. The babe finding eggs.


1 comment:

  1. Thank You...it was such a wonderful day...spent with the sweetest little family I know. I Love all three of you with all my Heart.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place