Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I Wore

I haven't had a chance to take many photos this past week two weeks. I've been really busy with training. Which means, I got a new job! I am a server at an Italian restaurant. I know, I know, such a drastic change from my last job. :) It's been a lot of fun getting back into the swing of things. I haven't worked in over two months. I've been enjoying it. Now that I have that in writing, I will be able to look back and remember a time when I was happy with it! I only have two days left of training and then will get on a normal (I hope) schedule.


cardi, tank- Target. 

shorts- gift. flats- Target.

.

For Father's Day we went to Joe's Crab Shack. I got to wear a pretty awesome bib. 
dress- N.C. shop




Linked ::
The Pleated Poppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place