Friday, June 22, 2012

First Blogivesary :: Top Ten {My Favorite Fashion Posts}

I'm really excited to take a look back at all of my fashion posts! There are a lot, mainly because of a few fashion challenges. It was really hard trying to narrow down just ten! Here is the list, starting from my favorite. Hope you enjoy looking back on all the different styles, and camera angles :)

1. What I Wore (2/29)


2. I is for Inspired By : Channeling (1/26)


3. Fashion Friday (4/6)


4. F is for Feathers (1/23)


5. What I Wore ( 2/15)


6. What I Wore (12/28)


7. What I Wore #4 (11/1)


8. What I Wore (4/4)


9. What I Wore (3/21)


10. What I Wore #3 (10/26)




There you have it. A look back through my favorite looks. I honestly thought I had more interesting outfits! Ha. I'll have to keep trying!



Linked :: Blonde Episodes   
Harpers Happenings


5 comments:

  1. so cute, so beautiful,so put together...you have a natural eye for style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belt with your orange cardigan... such a simple accessory and it changes the whole look! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you wear color & not just black!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place