Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore # 3


This week was pretty laid back. Didn't get a chance to take very many good photos. Bear with me. Next week will be better.



Wednesday
Shirt- Walmart

Story had a really cute outfit too.



Dress- Gap
Boots- Thrifted

She didn't really want her picture taken. That means she wouldn't look at the camera. We were going to the grocery store. Cute no matter what though :)


Thursday
Shirt- Mossimo
Skirt- Vanity
Tights- No Boundaries
Boots- Target
Scarf- Walmart

Thursday was both Jordan and I's day off. We had decided to take Story to the pumpkin patch to pick out her carving pumpkin. After I got dressed I realized this outfit was a bad idea for pumpkin picking. 

Vest- Route 66
Jeans- Forever 21





You can't tell as well as I would have liked, but I tried something new with my make up. The lipstick is a pretty shade but I don't think I like the shine.

Earrings- Gift

These earrings are a favorite pair. My mother in law gave them to me for Christmas a few years ago. They go with a set :)

Friday
Tank- Miley Cyrus for Walmart
Cardigan- Thrifted
Infinity Scarf- Walmart

This is actually an after work outfit. I decided Friday night that I wasn't tired and should get a few things done around the house. I threw this on and was surprised how cute it looked. I end up wearing this scarf a lot. It fits nicely up around my neck.


I wore my hair curly for work and didn't get a picture of it... :( Looked good. But it still looked good pulled back.


I had plans to take more pictures. I had a few cute outfits this week. Problem is that I don't get dressed up until dark and it's hard to take my own picture. If I'm going to do this, and do it right, I need to get a better mirror. Hopefully next week I will have some better outfits, and photos :)



Linked ::  No Model Lady    The Pleated Poppy

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I know what you mean about sheen-y lipstick. I always want a bit of colour, but the gloss, or sheen, or shimmer is too much! I need more matte lipstick, but then it starts to look dry. Argh. So I give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful...I would love to photograph u! Our styles are different but have a common theme...not sure what it is....but it's there....love u

    ReplyDelete
  4. the anonymous comment is from your step Mom....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm envious! You have a face that doesn't need much makeup to stand out:) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place