Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I Wore # 1

I'm going to try something different here. I have made this blog mostly about our house and the struggle of fixing it up. I want to expand a bit :)

For the most part I spend my days in either sweats or work clothes. That is because I spend the day at home and nights at work. Sometimes it will be switched, but either way I have no motivation to dress nice. This is my attempt.

What I Wore:


Sunday
Sweater- Womyn
Tank- No Boundaries, Walmart
Scarf- Gift
Jeans- Banana Republic
Shoes- Mossimo, Target
Bracelet- Children Of The World



Monday
Shirt, Jeans- Old Navy

Also, I am terrible at taking self portraits. And we only have one full length mirror. The one in the bathroom is a joke.



Yeah....


Shoes- Bakers Online



I hope to get better at this. My goal is to become more creative, in every way. I want my house to look good, but I want to look good too.  And maybe I can talk JP into taking pictures for me :)




Linked up to ::  The Pleated Poppy    No Model Lady

1 comment:

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place