Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Done, And We're In LOVE

That's right. We finished it.

THE GALLERY WALL!!!!




Drum Roll please.............




Ta-Da!!! Isn't she a beaut? We are very proud of this wall.

It took us what seems like forever to get this far. After having the layout finished for so long ( hereherehere ) There are still several frames that need to be filled. I also need to rearrange some of the prints. You can't really see the ones at the very top that well. They will probably become filler prints. And there are a ton of wedding pictures. I will space those out better on the other part of the wall.

Yeah, we're going all the way across







We want to fill the entire wall. It's going to take a lot of time, and a lot of saving, but we can do it. I really like how the wall has turned out so far.





Close up here. Besides the empty frame we have a ripped out page from a book of poetry, a wedding shot, family photo from almost 2 years ago, Starry Starry Night, part of those adorable baby feet, and 2 awesome little things hanging from the wall. The shell "P" we picked up on our honeymoon in Orlando Florida. The Chinese symbol was a wedding present from Jordan's cousin's family.

Overall I think it looks really awesome :) Any suggestions of what we should frame?


Linked to ::  Addicts Not So Anonymous   Savvy Southern Style  Weekend Warrior Link Party  Life Made Lovely

5 comments:

  1. It is awesome Girl!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there,

    i'm not sure how i managed to stumble across your blog, but this wall is beautiful and required a comment! i'm in the process of brainstorming for my own gallery walls and this is so inspiring. thank you so much. i look forward to following your blog and seeing the rest of your rooms :)

    i have a mini gallery that you can check out on my site if you want. it's in my daughter's room and it's...nowhere near as extensive as yours, lol. but it's a start.

    i love how you incorporated items that weren't necessarily actual photographs. very cool and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gallery wall. Funny I am getting ready to put up a post about gallery walls. Thanks for joining Wow and it is Savvy Southern Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay faith, riddle me this! you came and posted a comment on one of my posts - i can't 'reply'. all i can do is post my own separate comment and direct it at you. is that normal or is my blog totally screwy? email me if you want haroldandashlee@gmail.com

    i'm still blown away by this gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place