Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We Have Moved!

Sorry for the lack of post these past couple of weeks. As you can tell by the blog post title, we have moved! We started the process on Friday, September 7th and didn't completely move out of our old place until Tuesday, September 11th. It was crazy busy those five days! Since then we have slowly been trying to put everything back together. We got our cable hooked up a few days ago and I finally got my computer up and running yesterday. We are really happy with our new apartment! I can't wait to show you a few pictures of the process. In the meantime, here are a few random shots of our weeks.

































See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place