Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Touch Of Fall

I'm not very good at seasonal decorations. I always want to do something, but never seem to have the motivation, or storage. We do get a bit more festive for Christmas. I have a feeling that when Story is in school, we will have more seasonal decorations. Having said that, it's the end of October, and this is all we'll have out.


Most of the items I've had for several years and are kept in my fall storage box. The photo to the far left is Story and I during her first fall. The Halloween frames are from her first Halloween. The last photo on the right is of Jordan and Story at the wedding.

We decided to not carve pumpkins this year. Story got to paint a few instead. She was pretty excited about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place