Sunday, September 14, 2014

Growing Out Pixie : The Second Month

Hey guys. I cut all my hair off. I'm documenting the progress of growing it back out again. You can check out previous months here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By about six weeks in I just couldn't take it any more. I had been wearing a head wrap and pretty much couldn't look at myself in the mirror. My husband so lovingly would call me Jane Lynch. I knew I had to handle the party going on in the back.


So I went and had just the tail cut off. I also had it reshaped and trimmed up. It was so hard to watch what little progress I had made be cut off... But in the long run it looked so much better



It's really hard to tell how much it's grown, especially when you look at it every day. My goal for this month was for my ears to be covered.


You can see there are still a few holes that need to be filled. 


The back even got long enough for a few ill attempted pig tails. Story thought it looked pretty silly.The hardest thing about having short hair, to me, is the constant weight on my ears. I don't miss being able to put it into a pony tail, but I miss it being off my ears without a headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place