Monday, December 22, 2014

Finley Jane : Eighth Month


Week Thirty One



Week Thirty Three



Week Thirty Four





Weight/Length
We didn't go to the doctor again this month. If I had to guess, I'd say she's still gaining weight at a steady pace. I'd say maybe 17.5 pounds and 27 inches long.

Sleep
She is still waking up 2-3 times a night. She likes to take about three naps a day. Most of the time, they're on the shorter side, but sometimes she'll sleep for about an hour each time. 

Eating
She is now eating stage 3 foods. We don't do a whole lot of baby food though. She will eat just about anything we're eating. She likes to have a bite in her mouth and two more bites ready in each hand. When she wants more, she'll pound on her tray until we give her another bite. We are still nursing! During the day, she nurses every two hours or so. She still will get the occasional bottle of formula. Especially if I'm going to be gone for an extended period of time.

Diapers
We are in a size 3. I heard this is the size they stay in the longest. I had a case of Pampers that I had purchased before she was born. We've been using those, but once they run out we'll be switching back to Luvs.

Clothing
Baby girl is all over the place when it comes to clothing. I finally packed up her 3 month (and under) clothing and got out the 6-9 box. She is still wearing 6 month clothing. A few 6-9 pieces fit. She hates shoes and will kick  them off almost instantly. I think she's finally in a size 1.

Mood
She is the sweetest baby! She loves to cuddle and give kisses. She is extremely sensitive and you can easily hurt her feelings. She is very stubborn and does not like being told no. She finally cut two teeth, so her mood has been a bit sour during that time. 

LOVES
crawling
pulling up
bath time
talking
eating
her rubber duck
being upside down

DOESN'T LOVE
getting in her carseat
being told no

What I want to Remember
how she rubs her eyes when she's tired
the way she says "ma-ma"
her little smile
watching her stand
her giggles
how much she loves her sister

Milestones
2 teeth
pulling up on furniture
saying "ma-ma" "ba-ba" "da-da" "huh" "hi"
responding her her name
playing peek-a-boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place