Monday, June 1, 2015

Finley's First Birthday Party





Finley's First Birthday party was loosely themed, "Enchanted Woodland". I wanted to bring in natural objects along with a soft pastel palette. I shopped around the house for a lot of the decorations and the rest are all found at local craft stores.

 Beverages included water with mint and lime ice, pink lemonade, and lime punch. There was also coffee for dessert.

 The food was kept simple with healthy finger foods.

 Forest berries, Arugula salad with a rasberry dressing and feta cheese, chopped beef cheese ball

 Roll-Ups made from this recipe, deviled eggs, caprese skewers and veggie cups


 I went a little crazy with the desserts! But I couldn't help it. I found so many cute ideas.


 We hired a local baker to make the cake. It turned out great!






 Finley's smash cake!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place