Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gender Reveal Party : Baby Pike #3!

We decided to have a small get-together to celebrate the gender of our third (!!!) baby! We had an ultrasound done and asked the technician to not tell us and place the results into a sealed envelope. The plan was to then pick out a boy outfit and a girl outfit. We'd have a sales associate read the results and wrap up the appropriate outfit for us! None of that really went as planned. Jordan peeked, of course. He totally blamed it on Finley. We still went through with our plan and surprised our family the next day!


I didn't really take a whole lot of photos. Kind of wish I had! I kept the decorations really simple. Just streamers and a make-shift sign on the door. I went with "Blue or Pink? What Do You Think?" as the theme.

For lunch I made sausage gravy and biscuits. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. We don't have all the family over very often. I wish we did though. They're a lot of fun :) For dessert I made chocolate cupcakes with colored frosting.






Yes! Baby Pike #3 is a BOY!!! We couldn't be more excited!!! It's going to be quite the adjustment.


1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely reveal party. We are thrilled. I love the picture of our precious girls and the big foot.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place