Thursday, September 15, 2016

Be Perfectly Imperfect - An earring review

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by the lovely Tiffany Climer of Be Perfectly Imperfect to review a pair of custom earrings! I was honored that she wanted me to review her product! This is my first product review and I'm excited about the opportunity!

Tiffany and I emailed back and forth about her products. She asked a lot of questions and helped me determine my style and palate. She has several different styles to choose from with endless color combinations! And she's constantly adding new product! She had a lot of bright, fun earrings on her Etsy site. I don't wear a lot of bright colors so we picked out muted, neutral colors. She can also customize the hardware. I wear more silver to go with my wedding band so that's what I chose! I chose the fringe earrings in silver, navy, and olive. 


She shipped my order and just a few days later, I had these beauties in my ears! I'm the worst at remembering to wear jewelry of any kind. I don't wear anything other than my wedding ring. I wore these for a family birthday party and promptly forgot I was wearing them! That's a huge deal for me. I don't want to mess with something that's distracting or heavy. I don't have time for uncomfortable jewelry!


I've worn them a handful of times since then and every time they're comfortable! And they match with all of my clothing! I started my very first capsule wardrobe this season. I promise to do a few posts about it later! 

Anyway! I didn't get a ton of photos from the week. Purely for selfish reasons. I had several bad hair days! Haha! But, I was able to take a few more photos.




I'd recommend Tiffany's shop to anyone and everyone! She has so much to choose from and if you don't see your perfect pair, she will help you create them! She's expanding her brand and has recently added leather braided bracelets! She also just added the cutest new pair of earrings today. They're a new design and I think they're so cool!

Be sure to check out her Etsy shop as well as her Instagram



I was given a pair of earrings to review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind review! I was thrilled to share my creative passions with you! The earrings look amazing, you are gorgeous as always, and I'm glad that you are finding that these beauties are quite functional with your busy momma schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind review! The earrings look amazing on you, your gorgeous as always, and I'm thrilled that you are finding these beauties to be quite functional in your busy momma schedule!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place