Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Twelve Months of Oliver Grant

Oliver Is officially one year old! I swear this was the fastest year of my life. H'es grown up way too fast!











STATS
27 inches long
20 pounds
4 teeth
can say : dada, mama, dog, baby, bye, Buddy, no, hi, tickle, baba, more, me
he can crawl, wave, clap, stand, play peek-a-boo, blow kisses, hug.
he loves to dance, sing, play and eat
favorite song is Hotline Bling

Oliver is the sweetest, most laid back baby ever. He's so much fun and we're so happy he's ours

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place