Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Updated Living Room / Office {House Tour}

Sorry about the silence for the past week. I'll tell you all about it later :) In the meantime, we're rounding out our updated tour of the house.


One side of the living room was devoted to my office space. It also had our library.


This is the view from the front door. Office to the right and living room to the left.




There you have it! A completed tour. You can check out the rest under "Apartment Tour"


Linked ::
Home Coming

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! So cute and unique! And the "HELLO" is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place