Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Updated Bedroom {House Tour}

We have company coming in about two days. I, of course, have been cramming months worth of house projects into one week. The plus side to this, our house is actually clean-ish and photo ready, mostly.

I started with our master bedroom. It has been seriously neglected for the longest time. I got excited about it a while back, made some progress I didn't blog about and even mostly finished the nook. But, you know how life happens. This room is not finished. I do have other plans for it. Not sure if we'll get to some of them, but I am happy with how it is starting to all come together.


We recently found that great mirror at Goodwill. I've been on the hunt for a few for months now. Unfortunately, I've only found one. Once I got the mirror I was able to set up husband's nightstand.




We picked up the plant at a local nursery, and the charcoal print at Goodwill.










Okay, so just a small tour. Not sure when it will be this clean again :)




2 comments:

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place