Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Start Of A Gallery Wall

As you know we recently painted one wall in the living room light blue. I really want to turn half of the wall into a wallpaper effect gallery wall. That means it will go from floor to ceiling with frames and items. I can't wait to get started on it. I plan on using Ikea frames, Ribba and Nyttja. I will be doing it in black, mostly because I just bought like 8 black frames for some of the wedding pictures. Not too worried about it being too dark though.

Yes, I said part of the wall. Because we plan on making a hallway! To do this we are going to curtain off JP area so that he can have his space and keep it how he wants, without me going insane over its yucky-ness. Win win for everyone.With the layout of the new room we will be able to create a hallway that leads into the family space, which will be the other half of the living room. So, the "hallway" will be the gallery wall! It's going to be awesome!!! :)

I have an idea about what I want to put there. But I have picked out a lot of prints that I'm not sure about. I need your help!!!

These are the choices ::::::::










These are all from Etsy and the shops are in my favorites.

I can't decide which ones I like the most. If I should only pick one or two, or all of them!

What do you think? I could really use the feedback :)

2 comments:

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place