Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let There Be Light

We have lived in our duplex for almost a year now. I can't believe it has been that long. We've made a lot of progress but there is still so much to do. When we first moved in JP and I were both working, but neither one of us was making a whole lot. When he got laid off I had to pick up more shifts. So for about 6 months I was working almost every day and could barely pay our bills. Didn't leave much time or $$ to fix up our house. We finally caught a slight break. I still work a lot, but I can finally afford to fix up the house a bit. :)

Enough about all that though.

Like a said, almost a year here. Almost a year of this.





This is our hallway. This is how it has been since we moved in. This is what we had to deal with every night as we went to our room. We've had light bulbs and step ladders, just never used them together in the hall.

Until now.





Ta-Da!!!!!

We can finally see! And yuck! The hallway is pretty gross. I really need to clean it up. It turns into another catch-all.

But look at those amazing bare walls. Wonder what to do with them?? :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place