Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glorious Washer

You might have noticed in the last post that we got a new washer in our kitchen.

Well, we did!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

It was an anniversary present from my In-Laws and JP's Grandmas.

We went to Sears to pick one out on the actual anniversary. We drive all the way there (which is actually far. We've been spoiled. Here is Matthews everything is right down the road.) and picked one out. But they were out of stock..... Of course..... So, we went home and was able to order the exact one online. And they delivered it 2 days later!





Here is the moving truck they brought it in. I was jumping up and down with excitement at this point.





Here it is! Newly installed!

It's the greatest thing ever. It even plays a little tune when the cycle is over.





This is some leftover fabric I had from the bathroom shelf redo. I just wanted to see what it would look like with all the yucky stuff covered up. And I think I like it better. But that's stuff to worry about another day. :) For now I just want to stare at it.





Whoa.... Look at those curves... What a beaut :) :) :)


* Special thanks again to:
BP, NCP, and the Grandmas 2 (as Story calls them) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. You are too Cute. Love your BLOG..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahah Grandmas 2. When Zach was her age he thought that Grandma Polley was too long so he calls her Gran Polley. :) Glad you got a washer! Now you can go back to doing laundry in the house! That's one thing that you don't realize is so nice until driving is involved to wash clothing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place