Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shelf

I've been slacking. There are so many things I would like to finish in the living room. What I need more than anything is a day off. A real day off. Not one where I have to clean the entire house, or nurse a sick baby (which I loved cause she totally cuddled me.) I need to make a trip to Ikea. We've been doing a lot of our shopping at Target, the discount is pretty sweet, but they are still expensive. Maybe Sunday?

On to the little change in the living room.


I added a shelf above the picture.  I'm not sure what I will put up there yet. But for the season it will have Christmas inspired pieces.



A little aerial view for ya. I was standing on the couch.


Good look at the bark pillow.

So, one more thing marked off the list.

Hang curtain rods on 2 remaining windows * Hang one curtain rod
* Purchase 2 more panels for small window
Hang panels for all windows * Hang panels for small window
* Fill rest of frames
* Pick out frames for the rest of the gallery wall
* Hang new frames
* Stuff new pillows already purchased
Pick out and buy 3 new pillows * Pick out and buy 2 new pillows
* Find navy blue throw blanket
* Fix space behind couch
* Paint lamp shade in a chevron print
* Hang panels in JP area?
* Hang shelf
* Add floor pillows for Story
* Small table for beside door
* Add bamboo shade




Linked ::  The Creative Spark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make my day :)

Hello All! I'm Faith- and welcome to Pike's Place. Here you will find an assortment of DIY, house related posts, a little bit of fashion, and family. Take your time and have a look around!

Follow Me

Visits

Pike's Place Blog

Pike's Place Blog
Suburbsmama
The DIY'ers />

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pikes Place